Client Name: Numan Halls
Numan halls the most popular wedding hall in Jordan. When we started our work with Numan March-2017, they had been facing a continuous drop in sales for 3 years at the time and reached -35% drop.
We developed a full business strategy with the following Objectives:
- Increase sales as fast as possible.
- Decrease drop percentage by at least 25% in 6 months.
- Build a 2 years plan to increase brand equity and customers loyalty and love to the brand.
- Increase fan base on social media channels with a 5% growth rate/month (7000+ followers/month).
- Increase organic reach on social media channels by 10-15%.
- Reach all engaged couples in Jordan with a frequency of at least 8 every month.
- Get 1+ million impressions a month.
- Keep the CPM (Cost per Impression) on average bellow 1$ per 1000 impressions.
- Our strategy was simply enhance the marketing and sales to grow the business as fast as possible to its highest potential.
- We enhanced the tone of voice of the brand to be friendly, funny and very contextual to the culture, customs and traditions of the community (7000+ followers/month).
- Change the content to foCUS on the emotional feelings of the wedding day more than focusing on the features of the hall itself.
- Expand the target audience to reach all decision makers and decision influencers (Bride & Groom, Their Parents, Their friends).
- Train & Couch the sales team.
- Develop a full offline-online development plan.
- Business development.
- Results summary.
Produce high quality visual content that demonstrates the features of nof only the halls but the great service itself.
Expand the target audience to reach all decision makers and decision influencers (Bride & Groom, Their Parents, Their friends)
Organic reach before
Organic reach After
Change the content to focus on the emotional feelings of the
wedding day more than focusing on the features of the hall itself.
We enhanced the tone of voice of the brand to be friendly, funny and very contextual to the culture, customs and traditions of the community
Launch an intensive sales campaign with the Summer Offers
Launch an intensive sales campaign with the Winter Offers ” we called it “ The Romantic Season ””.
Launch a huge branding campaign with a competition Numan’s Wedding Contest)
Consistently use Facebook reviews in social media content to increase credibility and trust.
Following the trends to increase the engagement and feels involved.
Fully organize and hold contest (winners draw) events 3 4 times a year.
Get use of the huge numbers of guests entering the halls every day, we put big size screens in Lobbies and sales offices and create promotional visual material to be displayed.
Put reception soft music in the Lobbies that added a luxury feeling.
Announcing winter offers.
Produce high quality luxurious branding materials: Envelopes, Employee Badges, Business cards, Letter heads, thank you letters.
Announcing The contest.
Awareness about specific features.
Client making new interior decorations based on our recommendations.
Motivate sales people and wedding coordinators to take grooms feedback as Facebook page reviews, and use these reviews to increase credibility.
Launch Branding & Sales TV campaign on (Amman TV: Sah Seh program).
Intensive 16 hours training for the whole sales team (6 salespeople and their manager).
10 hours of personal real time couching.
Consulting for the commission scheme applied: enhanced it to increase team motivation.
Made special cooperate offers for banks and big cooperates.
Came up with packages concept:
e.x the prestigious package.
Cross selling on other services:
cooperate meetings, events, etc …
Suggested creating new services and expanding existed ones: Wedding accessories.
By the end of September 2017 after 6 months):
1. Increase the sales conversion rate from 18 % to 32 %.
2. 30 + million impressions // Cost Per 1000 reach = 0.2
3. 1 + million engagements // Cost Per Engagement = 0.01 $.
4. Turned the 35 % drop into 28 % growth in sales.
5. 3 + million video views // cost per view = 0.002 $.
By the end of September 2018:
1. Achieve the best year in sales among 2014 2018 .
2. Sales conversion rate reached 45 %.
3. Fan based increase by 25,000 + followers.
4. 50 + million impressions.
By the end of September 2019:
1. Fan based increase by 35,000 + followers.
2. Maintain sales conversion rate and volume without a drop.
3. 40 + million impressions.