Client Name: Maiso furniture
Maiso is one of the best furniture brands in Jordan that been in the market for 15 + years. Italian origin, great quality and reasonable price. Serving the B+ and A customers. They were facing a 30 % drop when they assigned us to handle their business in Feb 2020.
- Many new competitors had entered the market in the last 5 years.
- Maiso s marketing efforts were weak and limited only to traditional offline methods.
- Sales team were incompetent.
- Potential customers in the market decreased, as the purchase power decreased as well due to economic circumstances.
- Brand identity was lost.
We put a 1 year strategy with the following Objectives:
- Reduce the drop by at least 15- 20 % in 2020
- Reach 1 + million potential customers at least 6 times.
- Achieve 6 + million
- Increase fan base by 1,000 2000 followers on both channels a month.
- Increase organic reach by 10-15
- Get 2000 + massages in 6 months
- Decrease post engagement cost by 10-15 %
The strategy was:
- Assign 10,000-15,000 $/ year for social media marketing budget and cut all other marketing costs.
- 65 % of the efforts on Instagram, 35 % on Facebook.
- Redefine the brand identity: Visual, Voice, Values and etc.
- Work the Brands power base: get use of the database of 20,000 + customers information they had in the 15 years in the market.
- Take the visual content quality to a much higher level.
- Evaluate sales team and conduct an intense training.
- Assign 25-35 % of budget to reach new people, 65-75 % to retarget our 10 years customers database.
Although an unexpected worldwide pandemic occurred out of the blue, We succeeded to hit beyond our target on all KPI’s:
- 1 + million.
- 7 + million impressions.
- 290 k+ engagements.
- 2,700 + massages.
- 15 % growth in sales (reduced the drop to the half).
- 20 % growth in organic reach.